Board of Governors
Pima County Community College District is governed by a five-member board representing County electoral districts. Members are elected to serve a six-year term.
The Board determines the mission and sets goals for the College. The Board is also responsible for selecting the administrative head of the Pima County Community College District.
Sylvia M. Lee, Ph.D.
Scott A. Stewart
Learn more about:
- Board Members
- Board Roles and Processes
- Board Bylaws
- Board Priorities
- All College Council
- Board Committees
- Board Recognition: employee, student and community member achievements & professional growth
- Emeritus Status
- Meeting notices, agendas, videos, supporting materials
Visit the Meeting Notices website to view the Board meeting calendar, agendas, packets, videos and minutes.
- Access live video streaming [captioned version]
Board meetings that are regular meetings are live streamed and are later posted to the website. View Board agendas for the date, time and subject of meetings.
Recent Presentations to the Board
- Internal Audit (May 2016)
- Notice Report Update (May 2016)
- PCCEA presentation (May 2016)
- FY2017 Proposed Budget (May 2016)
- Strategic Plan Spring Update (May 2016)
Recent Statements & Notices:
- Board approves College Planning Parameters (2/4/15)
- Board affirms open admissions policy (6/25/13)
- Board sends message of support for Adult Education funding (4/10/13)
Pima Community College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and educational institution committed to excellence through diversity. Upon request, reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations in a timely manner. To request accommodation, please call (520) 206-4539 or fax (520) 206-4567.