The College’s 2014 strategic planning process has begun with
- Gathering data on the economic, political and sociocultural landscape at the local, regional and national level
- Examining strategic plans from a wide range of organizations
- Soliciting input from Campus employees
The 2014 Futures Conference, held on February 18, 2014, provided an opportunity for community and college employees to help build Pima’s strategic direction. A presentation on the Futures Conference was given at the Mar. 12 Board meeting: view Powerpoint (accessible version)
Strategic Planning Process
A Strategic Planning Committee has been formed to create a College Strategic Plan. The committee met March 25-26 to review the findings of the Futures Conference and begin drafting a plan. View video: Mar. 25 [transcript] | Mar. 26 [transcript].
Documents related to the 2014 Futures Conference:
- Agenda (Feb. 2014)
- Potential Strategic Directions (Feb. 2014)
- Summaries of documents used to prepare Potential Strategic Directions (Feb. 2014)
- Key principles and common themes emerging from the Futures Conference (March 2014)
Documents related to Strategic Planning:
- Report to the Community: Chancellor Lee Lambert releases this report in March 2014 describing PCC’s current state, future challenges and opportunities.
- Chancellor Lambert blogs:
- Read a "Thank you" to the community from Chancellor Lambert